The 1st Project Steering Committee Meeting of the Project “BIO2CARE” took place in the Bachinovo Sport Centre in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria on 16-18 of April 2018.
In total, 23 participants representing all 9 Project Beneficiaries (PBs) participated in the meeting.
Based on the discussions during the meeting the Project Steering Committee decided that:
- The next Project Steering Committee meeting will be held in Greece, between 20/10/18 – 15/11/18.
- All the necessary actions for the successful submission of the 2nd progress report will be completed until the end of June. LB will initiate the procedures for the evaluation of the project in due time.
- The Communication Plan must be completed and delivered in the first days of June.
- The first project newsletter will be completed within one month from the 1st PSC meeting.
- BIO2CARE website will be up and running within one month from the 1st PSC meeting.
- Every partner is responsible for providing content for the successful operation of the BIO2CARE website.
- LB will send relevant information for the successful completion and implementation of the methodological framework developed under WP3.
- LB will provide specific contents and tasks for Deliverables 3.3 and 3.4 to all partners involved.
- PB7 and PB5 will communicate in order to ensure the accessibility of the visitor centre.
For more details, please refer to the attached Minutes of the 1st Project Meeting.